Residential Water Softeners
Toronto area residents will experience water quality issues and hard water from time to time. If you believe your water problems are associated with hard water, consider contacting Excalibur Water Systems or an Excalibur Dealer in Toronto and GTA, we’ll be more than pleased to discuss how a water softener will help.
Excalibur Water Systems leverages the advances in water softener and water treatment technology so that your household receives all the benefits associated with soft water.
Contact us at Excalibur Water Systems for any water softener or iron filter questions. We specialize in solving water softening issues common to residential, commercial or industrial water treatment problems.
To understand how water softeners work and common questions about their use, check out the Excalibur Articles Website.
Chlor-A-Soft Water Softener
A combination system that provides water softening with chlorine and chemical removal leaving you with no chlorine odour or flavour in your tap water. The Chlor-A-Soft unit also acts as an iron filter by removing ferrous iron from water and preventing rust stains on bathroom and kitchen plumbing fixtures.
- Softens water, removes iron and eliminates odour
- Removes chlorine and volatile organic chemicals
- Simple fully programmable electronic water softener that doesn’t waste any water
- Self-diagnostic service features reducing the need for expensive service calls
- Best efficiency water softener that uses 80% less salt than traditional water softeners
- Latest modern design uses as little as 2.5 lbs of water softening salt and 17 gallons of water per regeneration
- Computerized design to measure exact water usage ensuring regeneration occurs only when needed
- Compact one-piece cabinet/twin tank design
- Uses 80% less salt than traditional water softeners
- Power outage protective cell means power failures don’t cause the unit to lose its memory of water usage to date
- 20 year unlimited warranty
- 12 Volt AC uses less than $3/yr in electricity
- Bypass valve lets you take the unit offline for maintenance