Commercial / Industrial Chemical Removal Filters
Excalibur commercial / industrial activated carbon chemical filters are available in a wide range of flow rates. Single vessel (Simplex), Duplex (2 vessel), Triplex (3 vessel) and Quadplex (4 vessel) configurations are available to handle high flow rates, 24/7 operation, and high resilience to failure.
Systems beyond one vessel can also be provisioned with smart control valves to operate as progressive flow units, where the control valve turns successive units on only when required to achieve user-specified flow rates.
1.0" Simplex & Duplex EWS Series Chemical Removal Filters
Chemical free filtration system providing clean, filtered water.
Flow rates from 1 to 24 USGPM. For larger flow rates, see the Excalibur Water Systems website.
- Flow Rates up to 24 USGPM
- Internal Electronic Flow Meter range 0.25-27 USGPM
- Fully adjustable 6 cycle valve
- Four methods to initiate regeneration metered immediate, metered delayed, time clock delayed, or pressure differential
- Duplex Chemical Removal Filters utilize MAV controls to provide regeneration
- Removes small and large chemical molecules
- Acid wash reduces ash content and arsenic
- Chemical removal to 10 micron such as chlorine, chloramine etc.